Man electrocuted by Mcdonald’s cheeseburger

fat guyy       Krute, Wisconsin – A Wisconsin man is being held in The Wisconsin Main Hospital after suffering severe electrocution, which was caused by a Mcdonald’s cheeseburger. Craig Levi ordered a cheeseburger from Mcdonald’s Saturday night and unknowingly to him, the meat had been doused in Lycosol, a highly conductive fluid usually used in cleaning kitchen supplies. Due to a cleaning error, workers at Mcdonald’s accidentally sprayed frozen meat patties with Lycosol. Being a phone wire technician, Levi ate his cheeseburger in a cherry picker as he fixed a dismantled wire. As he fixed the downed wire, he had his cheeseburger in the other hand. Levi then reached for a pliers, but his hands were full. To solve this problem, he put the Cheeseburger and the wire in one hand while his other hand fumbled for a pliers. Seconds after, electricity was conducted directly from the wire into the cheeseburger and Levi was electrocuted. Authorities have blamed Levi’s incompetency for the accident, but  an FDA investigation is being conducted on the particular Mcdonald’s.

-Staff

One thought on “Man electrocuted by Mcdonald’s cheeseburger

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s